The organizers of the conference:
- Institute of Photon Technologies of the Federal Research Center “Crystallography and Photonics” RAS
- Institute of Spectroscopy RAS
- Troitsk Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Administration of the city of Troitsk
- Troitsk Innovation Cluster
Conference Chairman – Academician Panchenko V.Ya.
Co-Chairmen – Zadkov V.N. (ISAN), Sviridov A.P. (IFT RAS)
Scientific sections of the conference:
- Biomedical photonics.
- Nanotechnology for medicine.
- New biomedical methods, devices, and materials.
- Regenerative technologies, tissue engineering.
- Nuclear and radiation diagnostics and therapy.
Within the framework of TCMP-7, the Symposium “NMR Tomography”, the Youth Scientific School in Medical Physics, the competition of reports of young scientists, as well as the exhibition “Scientific and medical equipment and materials” will be held.
The conference will be held in the science city Troitsk, Moscow in the building of the School of Arts (opening and plenary session) and in the comfortable sanatorium Krasnaya Pakhra, located in close proximity to Troitsk (pakhra.amaks-kurort.ru). The official languages of the conference are Russian and English. Synchronous translation will be provided.
Plenary and invited papers will be published in international journals indexed in Web of Sciences. The reports recommended by the program committee will be included in a special issue of the “Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics” (indexed by Scopus). The proceedings of the conference will be published in electronic form and indexed at the RSCI. The rules for abstracts will be posted on the conference website.
Registration of applications for participation in TCMP-7, reception of annotations and texts of reports will be carried out through the conference website www.medphys.troitsk.ru.
• The end of the registration and acceptance of abstracts January 20, 2020