All abstracts can be submitted in English or Russian and posted on the website:
The Program Committee will decide if the abstracts shall be accepted and in which form. The author’s preferences will be taken into account.
Only reports of the registered authors will be included in the program and in the book of abstracts.
Abstracts will be published in the author’s edition!
If the research has been supported by the RFBR grant it is essential that the grant's number be indicated in the abstract in the acknowledgement section and in the Abstract Submission form on the conference website.
To submit abstracts you should be registered on the Conference website.
If you have already registered on the website please, go to your Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
1. In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral presentation or publication.
Authors should indicate the type of report, but the final word rests with the Program Committee
2. Authors are requested to specify the preferred section for presentation among the sections listed above.
The Program Committee will take into account your preferences while preparing the program.
3. Fill in Abstract Title.
4. Submit Authors.
Presenting author’s name should be given as the first name in the following format: full name (surname, name and patronymic).
5. Uploading the Abstract’s text.
To download the file please, click Upload to find the desired file on your computer and wait until the end of downloading.
Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 format.
File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
6. Please tick the appropriate box in the Young scientists’ contest section depanding on whether you are planning to participate in it or not.
7. If you want to submit several abstracts (but not more than one abstract of the oral presentation and one abstract for the poster presentation per each presenter), please, go through items 1-6 again.